Trauma - Strategies for Resolving the Impact of Post-Traumatic Stress
Nov. 18 — 19, 2019 All Day
This workshop reviews key principles and strategies for working with trauma that apply to a diverse range of experiences and which can be applied to all ages.
Some of the topics reviewed:
- The impact of trauma on the body and the brain
- The role of memory in trauma and healing
- Strategies for moving into regulated states
- Tools for emotion regulation
- Helping someone who is dissociating
Early Rate $409; Regular Rate $459.