Promote my Profession Contest
The Promote my Profession contest is an initiative of the Promotion of the Profession Committee in collaboration with the New Brunswick Association of Social Workers.
1. The contest is open to NBASW members only.
2. Members must initiate an activity to promote the social work profession and present it the public. Details and examples of activities can be found below.
3. The activity must take place between March 1, 2020 and March 31, 2020.
4. Contest entry is free.
1. The contest is being held until March 31, 2020.
2. Anyone interested in participating in the Promote my Profession contest must return the contest entry form, and proof that the activity took place (e.g. a video or photo of the activity, etc.) by April 3, 2020 at 11:59pm.
There are three (3) prizes to be won:
Three $100 Visa pre-paid gift cards will be awarded upon random draw.
To help get you started, we've created the following samples that members are free to use in promotional activities:
- Letter to the Editor about Social Work Month; and
- A template on how to write your own Letter to the Editor so you can submit them to your local news outlet.
Social Work Month posters will also be available at the NBASW office in early-2020. These can be requested by contacting us at email@example.com or 506- 459-5595 or toll-free at 1-877-495-5595