Promote my Profession Contest
The Promote my Profession Contest is an initiative of the Promotion of the Profession Committee in collaboration with the New Brunswick Association of Social Workers to celebrate Social Work Month!
Three $100 Visa pre-paid gift cards will be awarded upon random draw.
1. The contest is open to all NBASW members.
2. Members must initiate an activity to promote the social work profession and present it to a group.
3. The activity must take place between March 1, 2019 and March 31, 2019.
4. Contest entry is free, but members must be entered into the contest to win.
1. The contest ends March 31, 2019.
2. Anyone interested in participating in the Promote my Profession contest must return the contest entry form and proof that the activity took place (e.g. a video or photo of the activity, etc.) by March 31, 2019 at 11:59pm to Isabelle Agnew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To help get you started, we've created the following samples that members are free to use in promotional activities:
- PowerPoint Presentation on the work Social Workers do;
- Letter to the Editor about Social Work Month; and
- A template on how to write your own Letter to the Editor so you can submit them to your local news outlet.
We also have Social Work Month posters available at the NBASW office. These can be requested by contacting us at email@example.com or 506- 459-5595 or toll-free at 1-877-495-5595